This is a sponsored post, thank you for supporting our family.
Mom, Dad It’s Your Turn
If you can’t beat ’em, join ’em. At least some of the time you should. The pun here is deliberate but has a point to it. Most kids get excited when the mere mention of video games come up and we parents often give a good eye roll. It’s a reality that lots of parents are coming to realize is here to stay. You can fight with your kids about it or lead by example by showing them the art of moderation.
Maybe I’m a bit liberal in my parenting style, but I am really for preparing or informing your children to the best of your ability. Life is going to happen regardless of our many warnings. So get in there with them. Get in on the concept of the game and play to win! Super Lucky’s Tales, now on Xbox and PC download, win by connecting families with open dialog about moderation, strategy, winning and losing. I believe this shows our children that we respect what they like too.
The many emotions of gaming.
There are many emotions that come about when gaming. For us this gives way to talk about emotions and how we are the master of them. Don’t be a sore loser and don’t be an overconfident winner! Yes, these emotions can come about in other ways but gaming provides lots of opportunities to tackle this too.
If you can’t be ’em, join ’em. Simply put, venture into your children’s world to connect with them, you’ll have fun in the process, learn a little, teach a little and bond as a family.
- Available on Xbox One and Windows 10 PC
- Retail price: $29.99
- All ages game-rated E for everyone
- A delightful journey filled with endearing characters. Lucky must confront the nefarious Kitty Litter, Jinx’s mischievous kids – self-taught villains who might not be getting Jinx’s plans quite right.
- Face unpredictable challenges and situations as Lucky’s story unfolds through carnival attraction mini-games and nerve-wracking hot air balloon obstacle courses and more.
- An adventure players of all ages and skill levels can enjoy. Head back to the era of classic platformers with challenges players of all skill levels and all ages can enjoy.
- Supports Xbox Play Anywhere. Pick up where you left off on another Xbox One device or Windows 10 PC, bringing all your saves, game add-ons, and achievements with you.