Disclosure: This is a sponsored post in collaboration with Mommy In Los Angeles® Magazine and The LA Clippers Youth Basketball Summer Camp Program. All opinions are my own.
Summer Break Plans
The time is now to start planning summer activities. Personally, I’m looking into physical activities since my guys won’t have that guaranteed recess or playtime during or after school over their summer break. We focus on the arts and academics too but sports are just as important as it instills an understanding of good sportsmanship, the power of exercise and for me, it gets them out of the house and out of the refrigerator. Growing boys constantly eat and in the summer it is excessive, over the top, every thirty minutes someone is hungry! So my solution is The LA Clippers Basketball Camp with an interest that I know they will look forward to attending, for the entire duration.
Go For Basketball Camp
The LA Clippers Youth Basketball Summer Camps will be an inclusive, high-energy camp used to focus on the fundamentals of basketball and to help children of ALL skill levels improve their game. The goal is to improve each participant’s basketball skill level in a fun environment! Registration information can be found HERE.
Here are quick facts about the benefits of sending your kids to The LA Clippers Youth Basketball Summer Camps.
- Boys & Girls Ages 6-14 are encouraged to enroll
- The 5-day camps will feature a brand-new curriculum, coaching staff, prizes, camp awards & much more!
- Each camper gets a reversible jersey, custom Spalding basketball, socks and other gifts.
- Top level instruction from former Clippers players.
- Camp fee averages only $10 per hour
- 18 camp locations to choose from all over LA County
- One (1) FREE Clippers ticket will be emailed to each participant
- Save $50 on registration with promo code: MommyInLA